I hate it when you’re reading smut and you can’t figure out what position they’re in.
sometimes it just ends up being something like
Y’ALL NEED JESUS
Please stop reblogging this post
this changes everything oh my god
do you understand why it trips me out that people can drive 45 minutes and be in aNOTHER COUNTRY?
I drive for 45 minutes and im like
a city over
I live in “Italy” and took a day trip to go to “Austria” and “Germany”
Chums, that’s sweet, and all, but Australia just ate Texas for breakfast.
If you drive for 45 minutes in Australia you aren’t a city over, you’re just 45 minutes away from the city.
If you drive for 45 minutes in Australia you may not even leave the cattle station.
If you drive for 45 minutes in Canada you may not even leave your driveway.
If I drive 45 minutes in the us I’m just at another mcdonalds
If I drive for 45 minutes in Northern Ireland I’m 10 minutes into the sea.
I can’t drive.
this post turned out really weird
About ‘rad as hell’ Derse
- Also known as “Kingdom of Darkness”
- Demonym for Derse is Dersite
- Derse is always destined to beat Prospit- demanding that in which the players kill the Black King to save Skaia
- Derse is a portmanteau for 'dearth' and 'terse'
- According to Dirk, basically, the Derse dream selves are like ‘team mascots’, and tabloids are written about the opposing team- slandering them
- Derse dreamers include, Aradia, (half of) Sollux, Eridan, Feferi, Nepeta, Equius, Dirk,Dave, Rose, and Roxy.
- Hierarchy includes: Black Queen (however, overthrown by the Condesce in the Alpha session), Black King, Draconian Dignitary, Hegemonic Brute, Authority Regulator (most commonly known as the exile ‘AR’, wrapped in yellow tape) Courtyard Droll, and the only known archagent is Jack Noir